29 April 2012

"Fatty", "Bongs" and Barney" :)

Just as stars are nothing without the night... Just as the spring season would have no origin without the greenery... Just as there would be no sign of rain without the clouds... Similarly i am incomplete without you guys... I literally would have no existence as the real me if you buddies weren't always there with mee..!!! With you guys around i really don't care how do i look, what am i doing, how am i behaving and even when i'm stuck in the middle of the mess i just kick it off because i love it when you guys get exasperated and straight up the stuff for me... :-)


I'll never forget our last picnic how you all were playing part like my "3 mommies", i think there's no need to elaborate it over here.. :P I'll never forget the time when we used to sit in library to prepare notes ending up laughing and strolling out of library... xD the travelling in tapley tapley (bus) for the first time with you guys... surprise birthday party at my place, where i was so overwhelmed that i ended up crying... :) Every piece of memory with you guys is priceless for me... 


FATTY (Hina) - Ahh i love you.. everyone knows it since you have left the university... :p You are the one on whom i was totally dependent... And why not?? We are childhood companions.. :) I love it when you spend your money on my eating stuff and i adore it more when i snatch it myself!! :D

BONGS (Shadab) - Godd you are complicated.. In fact our friendship is a lot more complicated.. :p When everyone is out of reach you hold my hands tightly... but sometimes things get so much muddled that i wonder what went wrong... :-/ But no matter what i adore our friendship bond... I love it when i irritates you and you get mad..!! :D

BARNEY (Sana) - Mmm you are my elder sister... :) From day one you are helping and encouraging me from making my assignment's cover page till the lanes in which you stand to do my work whether it's of fees submission or duplicate proformas and enrolment card.. :p I love it when you get witty with me..!! Oww and i love your crazy laugh too.. :D


You guys are my fun world...!! Ohhh break...!!! You pals aren't angels fall from the sky on me...!! :-/ Sometimes you all behave like monsters!! I hate it when you fight with one another without any logical reason... How i manage to knot this bond tightly u guys don't have any idea.. x( Anyways... Why you people can't digest money in my bag..?? And for God sake leave my key chain alone it's v.cute..!! :P


I love you guys alott... so much that i can't express it in words... Thank you very  much for being such a wonderful part in my life...!!! Thanx for everything... I'll love you guys till my last breath... Yes my "Fatty", "Bongs" and "Barney", you worth itt...!! :-)

4 comments: