25 April 2012

Shadows Of Soul....!!!

Fastness.. Loudness.. Rawness.. Toughness.. To continue in all circumstances is a part of your story.. your life... In order to keep walking.. in order to keep your foots firm you need some peace.. some cozy moments... The moments in which the serene sensation goes deep inside your soul.. the moments in which you realize that there is nothing more heavenly than silence...


Drifting along the seashore.. Grey sky all over me with twinkling of stars as a symbol of nature.. cool breeze of a windy night touching my soul.. musical sound of the waves.. darkness of the night securing me around like an invisible blanket.. bare foot walking on sand.. leaving the trace of my foot prints behind.. feeling the softness, the wetness, the humbleness of sand to let me be a part of it.. the moonlight blistering it's shine on me reminding me that i am not just an unworthy piece of sand.. These feelings and priceless moments are just out of this world.. like a heaven on earth for me...


Sometimes.. there comes a time when you want to come out of this materialistic world.. You want to be a part of nature.. you want to be a part of true beauty... It isn't necessary that you'll always have a hand in your hand.. a companion with you... But sometimes the pure light of moon.. the waves of water fulfill all the desires and wishes inside you... gives you the feeling of fulfillment.. the feeling of harmony...


We got so much strangled within the people.. within the tunes of laughter and abyss of tears.. There comes a time when we feel suffocated.. we feel tired.. we feel that we have lost ourselves in this world...


I found the silence of life in the sound of waves coming and going.. full of music and poetry... The empty footprints on the sand renew the memories inside me about the past.. about my journey.. about the good  and bad ones who become the part of my journey... The brightness spilling out of moon erasing the shadow of every night that were burdensome...


Whenever i become a part of this breathtaking worthy atmosphere, i found myself complete.. i feel my life  outright... That's a kind of magic, isn't it?? Every bit as much as faeries and spells and winged horses... Yet full of power... this innocence, silence and simple beauty of sea evoked the new freshness.. the new hope deep inside me... It's like as if pieces that were hidden or unacknowledged have suddenly tumbled into place....

No comments:

Post a Comment